How long must I wait?

Monday, March 16, 2009 Posted by

I got a feeling that I will never fall in love again. Lately kasi it seems na nobody nice comes my way, syempre I always fall for the nice ones (yun pala gago hehehe). God must give me a sign na tama yung guy for me, ayoko na kasi mag try and try until I succeed kasi hindi na ako 21 years old, hindi na yata bagay sa akin yun. Wish ko lang din magbigay na si Lord Almighty ng mga signs hanggat maaga para kung ano man ang plans ko sa buhay ko ay masimulan ko na. To wait or not to wait?, that is the question. How long must I really wait for this right man? Darating pa ba sya or dapat ko ng ipaalam sa family ko na sige kayo na ang sole beneficiary ng SSS ko (wahahaha!). It isnt really like I am in a hurry, but my gosh naman, I am 31 na, sawa na ako magpa cute and ask questions like ASL (age/sex/location) sa lahat ng mga nakikilala ko. Partner nalang ang kulang sa buhay ko... ayoko naman mag mukhang desperate pero siguro naman God knows what is inside my heart and He understands that I deserve to be happy. I went through a few heartaches, but those are really intense ones kaya it took me awhile to recover and now that I am so ready to love again, go, go, power rangers na! So please Dear God, deliver me the right man po.

2 comments:

lars (not my real name) on Tue Mar 17, 02:10:00 AM said...

you shouldnt wait. if you like a guy then grab him! last trip mo na to maam. i think we're both desperate pagdating sa ganyan but in my case, im 17. lumandi ka kasi. yun lang. sense the guy. hanap ka sa office niyo. wag ka pupunta sa mga bars. its not agood idea to hook up with them. goodluck! eto lang... walang taong hindi gago sa mundo. lahat naman may pagkagago in their own ways. kadalasan, yung mga mapili ay yung mga tumatandang dalaga o nakakapangasawa ng broke at palamunin punta ka sa salon and get yourself a makeover tapos lumandi ka na rin. yun lang. just my 2 cents.

REDKINOKO on Thu Mar 26, 02:38:00 PM said...

You don't sound like your a bad person, and I'm sure you're attractive in your own way, both inside and out. I know I'm not in a very good position to say anything, but I'd say you try to reach out to as many people as you can. Charity organizations is a nice place to go looking for people because just being there already tells you something about their personalities. If I were any older, I wouldn't even mind getting to know you better. ^__^ Just keep your standards realistic and I'm sure you'll find a man who can make you feel complete.

More power and God Bless.

 

My Cherished Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez